Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Approval has been received from your supervisor to submit this work.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- If applicable, adhere to bibliographic requirements outlined in Section 2.1.1 "General Guidance" of Greater Atlantic Region Policy Series Guide for Manuscript Submission, Review, and Publication.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If applicable, adhere to Style Guidelines outlined in Section 2.3.1 "Style Guidelines" of Greater Atlantic Region Policy Series Guide for Manuscript Submission, Review, and Publication.
You have read the following Information Quality Act guidelines: http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/op/pds/documents/04/108/04-108-03.pdf
- Agree to the privacy statement.
Please note that during the peer review process 2 to 3 reviewers will be selected by the editorial team based on subject matter expertise -- one of which will be the primary author's immediate supervisor.